The Home Care Alliance is hosting two great conferences in the next coming weeks. Check out the information below to learn more about next weeks Private Care Conference and the Financial Conference being held on December 1st.
The 2015 Private Care Conference is just a little over a week out but it is not too late to register! Come out to the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA on Thursday, November 19th to listen to a stellar line-up of speakers.
Topics to be covered include:
- Recruitment & Retention with Maggie Keen of myCNAjobs.com
- Advocacy with HCA’s own James Fuccione
- Sales & Marketing with Merrily Orsini of CoreCubed
- Technology with Michael Radice of ChartaCloud
- and Wage & Hour Compliance with Anita Maietta of the AG’s Office
Click to see the full Private Care Agenda and Registration
To register online, click here.
HCA is proud to announce the office agenda for the annual Financial Management Conference being held on December 1st at the Waltham Woods Conference Center in Waltham, MA. Value Based Purchasing … ACO Contracting … Post-Acute Transitions … Agency CEOs and CFOs face a rapidly-evolving financial environment that brings huge challenges. Gain tools and knowledge to help your agency succeed and thrive, from nationally-recognized expert speakers such as:
- Teresa Lee of the Alliance for Home Health Quality & Innovation
- Chris Attaya of Strategic Healthcare Programs
- Rob Simione of Simione Healthcare Consultants
- Jeanne Ryan, MA, OTR, MBA
- and Jessica Hatch of MAeHC
Click to see the Financial Conference Agenda and Registration
To register online click here.
For any questions contact Megan Fournier at email@example.com or 617-482-8830.