The Home Care Alliance was pleased to have a number of legislators come out on home care and telehealth visits throughout the state in order to raise awareness that November was National Home Care Month.
The Alliance would like to thank the following legislators and agencies who participated:
- State Representative Cory Atkins; Acton Public Health Nursing Service.
- State Representative Brian Ashe; Spectrum Home Health/Jewish Geriatric Services, Inc.
- State Representative Steven Walsh and State Senator Thomas McGee; AllCare VNA
- State Representative David Linsky; Natick Visiting Nurse Association
- State Representative John Scibak; VNA & Hospice of Cooley Dickenson
- State Senator Michael Moore; VNA Care Network
- State Representative Katherine Clark, State Senator Richard Tisei, Mayors Richard Howard of Malden and Michael McGlynn of Medford; Hallmark Home Health
- State Senator Ben Downing; Lee Regional VNA
To view photos of these visits, visit the Alliance’s Facebook page.
The Alliance will continue to organize visits for legislators and other government officials interested in seeing the many benefits home health care can offer.
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.