The team managing the Money Follows the Person Demonstration released the following announcement regarding RFA’s to provide “transition coordination.” Any agencies interested are encouraged to either apply or at least become familiar with some of the community supports and services involved in the demonstration.
The Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) has issued an RFA to contract with multiple qualified entities to provide MFP transition coordination to MassHealth Members enrolled in the Money Follows the Person (MFP) Demonstration. MFP transition coordination involves the performance of a broad a range of functions that will assist and enable individuals to transition from a nursing facility, long-stay hospital or intermediate care facility for people with intellectual disabilities to a community-setting with supports and services.
To view this document, please follow the directions below:
- On the Comm-pass Home Page (http://www.Comm-pass.com), click on the “Solicitations” tab.
- Click on the tab “Browse all Open Solicitations”.
- Click on the second bullet “By Entity/Department”.
- Find the Executive Office of Health and Human Services, and select by clicking on the check box.
- On the Department page, Executive Office of Health and Human Services should be the only agency listed. Click on the Select check box.
- Scroll down to the procurement: 13MEEHSMFPTRANSITION (“Request for Applications for MFP Transitio …”)
- Click the eyeglass icon on the right.
- Click on the “Specifications” tab.
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.