The MassHealth Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Provider Network Administration Unit is recruiting service providers to serve people with disabilities and/or elders who live in the community.
The Provider Network Administration Unit will host several HCBS Waiver Service Provider Technical Assistance Sessions in the coming months to provide an overview of the HCBS Waivers and services offered, as well as an in-depth review of the application forms and submission requirements/process.
Sessions are scheduled for:
- Oct. 7, 1:00-3:00 PM, Lenox Library, 18 Main St.,Lenox
- Oct. 23, 2:00-4:00 PM, UMass Medical School, 333 South St., Shrewsbury
- Nov. 6, 1:00-3:00 PM, Flint Public Library, 1 S. Main St., Middleton
- Nov. 20, 2:00-4:00 PM, UMass Medical School, 333 South St., Shrewsbury
- Dec. 4, 2:00-4:00 PM, Forbush Memorial Library, 118 Main St.,Westminster
- Dec. 11, 2:00-4:00 PM, UMass Medical School, 333 South St., Shrewsbury
To RSVP, please contact the HCBS Provider Network Administration Unit at (855) 300-7058 or email to ProviderNetwork@umassmed.edu.
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.