The Home Care Alliance will hold two member events in the western part of the state in November. Check out details below:
- Wednesday, November 4th 2:00 – 5:00PM : Western MA Membership Forum
- Meeting being held at Cooley-Dickinson VNA & Hospice in Northampton, MA
- Join the staff of HCA for a networking meeting to discuss products, programs, policy positions and more for the home care industry!
- To register for this FREE meeting click HERE.
- Thursday, November 5th 9:00AM – 1:00PM : Home Health 101
- Meeting being held at the Lord Jefferey’s Inn in Amherst, MA
- Home Health 101 is a 4 hour session presented by Colleen Bayard, HCA’s Director of Clinical and Regulatory Affairs, that will review the Conditions of Participation, Medicare and Medicaid requirements for home health care, as well as, an update on Face to Face, components needed for physician orders, Medicare’s undated definition of homebound, differentiating Medicare as an health insurance vs. quality oversight, therapy re-assessment update and more.
- To register for this meeting click HERE.
For more information on all of our upcoming events be sure to go to our calendar on our website at http://www.thinkhomecare.org.
Hope to see you there!
For any questions contact Megan Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-482-8830.