The Home Care Alliance of MA is proud to top education to our members on important and relevant topics. There are roughly 5-8 programs held a month and during the winter, they mostly belong to webinar education! Webinars are a cost effective way of educating your staff – you pay an affordable price for one line and have staff gather in a room to listen together, or access the recording for a later date training.
Below you will find some of our current webinars being offered which range in topics from Coding to CASPER reports to Aide education.
- January 15: Private Care Series: The 7 HR Systems to Become the Employer of Choice
- January 24, 31 & Feb 7: Home Health Therapy Updates: 2019 and Beyond
- January 31: Continuous Survey Readiness
- February 6, 20 & March 6, 20 : Home Health Disease Management Webinar Series
- February 7: Is Your Organization HIPPA Compliant w/ Text Messaging & Emails?
- February 20: Proven Lone Worker Technology with Discreet Operation
- March 6: CASPER is a Friendly Ghost!
- March 13: Using Data to Move Performance Improvement
- March 14: The Aide’s Role in Infection Prevention and Control
- March 20: Private Care Series: Royal U- A Visionary Platform
- April 11: Clinical Documentation Improvement
- April 11: The Aide’s Role in Professionalism and Work Ethic in Home Care
- April 12: Bridging the Gap Between Acute and Home Care with PICO Single-Use NPWT
- April 18: Lessons Learned from Value Based Purchasing
- May 2, 9, 16 & 23: ICD-10 Coding Webinar Series
- May 9: The Aide’s role in Understanding Legal Issues for the Nurse Assistant
There are continuously new programs offered including on-site education, trainings, and conferences. Check out our calendar on our website to stay the most informed!
Contact Megan Fournier at email@example.com or 617-482-8830 for any questions!