Don’t miss the opportunity to save money by registering early for the Spring Trade Show & Conference! This special offer expires Monday, May 4, 2009.
The Conference & Trade Show runs from June 3-4 at the Sturbridge Host Hotel in Sturbridge, MA, where we’ve negotiated special overnight rates are available for Alliance members who registrer before May 12. Come and:
- Learn about products and services that will increase your productivity and decrease costs at our trade show
- Hear nationally-recognized keynote speakers, including:
- Bill Borne, founder and CEO of Amedisys, on his vision of the future of home care;
- Patti Digh, author of Life is a Verb – one of the most-praised books of 2008 – on how to live and work “intentionally”;
- Michael Ferris of Simione Consultants on training training your staff to be salespeople;
- James Conway of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement on respectful end-of-life care;
- Attend 18 separate breakout sessions designed for each of your company’s key managers
- Network with other Alliance Members;
- Attend our special 40th Anniversary Reunion Dinner;
- And much more!
To register and view the full schedule, go to the Alliance’s website, www.thinkhomecare.org and sign-in with your unique password. If you’ve forgotten your log-in information, email HCA Membership Coordinator Tom Meyer.
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend the conference at a reduced rate!
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.