As last winter’s ice storms and this season’s swine flu have reminded us, home care emergency preparation takes more than set of policies in a three ring binder. In order to get discussion going on the topic before the Spring Trade Conference & Trade Show — which now has a new session on just this topic — we want to hear from you about what your own emergency prep plans.
- Do you feel your emergency plan is action-ready, or is it just a set of policies?
- Did you activate any part of it during the current outbreak?
- Are there other potential emergencies you are more concerned with?
- How did you compile your plan?
- What can the Alliance do to help you improve your plan?
Please take just a few moments to post your answers in the comment thread below.
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.