The Guide is designed to educate clients and families about their private home care options and to help them choose from our 132 member agencies that accept private pay, including those who have completed our Agency Accreditation Program. Contents include:
- Understanding What Home Care Is;
- Understanding the Agency Advantage (New!);
- Assessing Your Needs;
- Exploring Payment Options;
- Knowing About Agency Accreditation;
- Finding & Interviewing Agencies;
- Agency Profiles of 132 Private Care Agencies
- County-By-County Cross Reference
The Alliance will ship copies of the Guide to all members, as well as every hospital case management office, Aging Service Access Point (ASAP), Council on Aging (COA), Geriatric Care Manager (GCM), Veterans’ Center, and dozens of other referral sources. Additional copies are available for order on our website, as is a downloadable PDF version. Guides are always available free of charge with no shipping charges on copies of 50 or less.
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.