CMS’ Hospice Quality Reporting Program (QRP) on data entry and submission WebEx training is now available online. Hospice providers can view the WebEx at their convenience; no registration is required. It will remain available until April 2013. The training will help hospices prepare for web-based data entry and submission of quality data affecting the FY 2014 reimbursement rates.
The Hospice QRP Data Entry and Submission WebEx addresses how to:
- Access the Hospice Quality Reporting Program Data Entry and Submission link
- Register your Hospice Provider and User Account
- Navigate the Structural Measure data entry, attestation and submission
- Navigate the NQF #0209 Pain Measure data entry, attestation and submission
- Access Clinical and Technical Help Desk Support
To meet the hospice quality reporting requirements in order to qualify for full payment of Medicare rates in FY 2014, hospices must submit two measures: the Structural/QAPI measure and the NQF #0209 measure. Reporting of the structural measure may begin Jan. 1, 2013, and must be completed by Jan. 31, 2013, while reporting of data on the pain measure (NQF 0209) must be completed by April 1, 2013.
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.