The Alliance is extremely pleased to announce the first re-launch of its website in nearly five years.
Design & Home Page Changes
- A clean, responsive design that works both for desktop and mobile platforms;
- Member sign-on available directly on the home page and many sub-pages; and
- New red button highlights and a simplified navigation menu to direct members & non-members alike to topics of interest.
Function & Enhancements
- A new Education Page with categories that that filter for the events you’re looking for;
- An overhauled Association Store with better categories and clearer organization;
- A brand-new Library of Recorded Webinars, some available for purchase (at reduced rates for members), some available at no charge;
- A redesigned Find-an-Agency search helps families find services that meets their needs; and
- A new, members-only page listing money-saving Group Purchase Programs available through the Alliance.
As with all websites, we’ll continue to make changes and enhancements over the coming weeks and months. If you have any problems or suggestions, please contact me at email@example.com.
Return to www.thinkhomecare.org.